Its that time of month again to take advantage of our free laser clinic. Here at Ascent Physical Therapy we use low level laser therapy (LLLT), also known as cold laser to help treat a variety of conditions including carpal tunnel, arthritis, muscle and joint pain, plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, heel spurs and swelling. It works by stimulating and energizing the cells in the injured area, to repair and strengthen at a remarkably fast rate.
The benefits include:
- It can relieve acute and chronic pain
- Increases the speed, quality and tensile strength of tissue repair
- Increases blood supply
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates nerve function
- Helps generate new and healthy cells and tissue
- Promotes faster wound healing
- Reduces inflammation
This month the clinic is being tonight, 30th November 2010, from 4pm-7pm. Call (970) 949-9966 to schedule a free ML830 laser treatment.